http://creator.themasoftware.com/
Movieblogarea
hostingpanel
Topliste Download Suche ebook-hell archivx.to warezload.net - Topliste http://bestoflinks.synology.me szene.link LinkBase http://poster.themasoftware crawli download suchmaschine byte

Official Partners

Warez-DDL
ebook-hell
ebook-land
katzdownload
Warez & Scene Links
downtopc
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
John Coltrane - Coltrane '58 The Prestige Recordings (2019) [24-96]
#1
John Coltrane - Coltrane '58 The Prestige Recordings (2019) [24-96]

[Image: 470074357_5s0aqvv5v7ym.jpg]

Size: 6.33 GB | Total Duration: 05:37:46 | Total Tracks: 37
Format: FLAC | 3306 Kbps
Album: Coltrane '58: The Prestige Recordings
Artist: John Coltrane
Genre: Jazz
Date/Year: 2019



Tracklist:
Quote:01. Lush Life (13:54)
02. Come Rain Or Come Shine (08:45)
03. The Believer (13:46)
04. Nakatini Serenade (11:03)
05. Lover (07:58)
06. Russian Lullaby (05:35)
07. Theme For Ernie (04:57)
08. You Say You Care (06:17)
09. Good Bait (12:08)
10. I Want To Talk About You (10:55)
11. Lyresto (05:43)
12. Why Was I Born (03:12)
13. Freight Trane (07:20)
14. I Never Knew (07:05)
15. Big Paul (14:05)
16. I See Your Face Before Me (09:57)
17. Rise 'N' Shine (07:14)
18. Little Melonae (14:03)
19. If There Is Someone Lovelier Than You (09:19)
20. By The Numbers (12:02)
21. Black Pearls (13:10)
22. Lover Come Back To Me (07:26)
23. Sweet Sapphire Blues (18:12)
24. Spring Is Here (06:54)
25. Invitation (10:21)
26. I'm A Dreamer (Aren't We All) (07:03)
27. Love Thy Neighbor (09:23)
28. Don't Take Your Love From Me (09:14)
29. Stardust (10:41)
30. My Ideal (07:35)
31. I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You) (08:10)
32. Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? (05:13)
33. Then I'll Be Tired Of You (09:30)
34. Something I Dreamed Last Night (10:52)
35. Bahia (06:16)
36. Goldsboro Express (04:45)
37. Time After Time (07:43)

DOWNLOAD

https://rapidgator.net/file/223df43212bf....part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/b08f89822900....part2.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/1e937d7bea17....part3.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/28faf3e86aa6....part4.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/91cf15000c2d8/John_C....part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/24570435eabc2/John_C....part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/d692292ecc9d7/John_C....part3.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/af59885ae518a/John_C....part4.rar
Reply
Thanks given by:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asaf Avidan - In a box III acoustic recordings (in a box III version) (2023) Emperor2011 0 6 Yesterday, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Asaf Avidan - In a box II acoustic recordings (in a box II version) (2016) Emperor2011 0 8 Yesterday, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Asaf Avidan - In a box I acoustic recordings 2012 (in a box version) (2023) Emperor2011 0 6 Yesterday, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  John Coltrane - Stardust - John Coltrane Plays Ballads (2002) Emperor2011 0 8 09-28-2026, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  John Farnham - Collection (16CD) 1980-2017 FLAC Emperor2011 0 19 09-27-2026, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Tom Paxton & John McCutcheon - Together Again (2026) Emperor2011 0 20 09-27-2026, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  John Lee Hooker - Helpless Blues - [FLAC] Emperor2011 0 18 09-20-2026, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  John G Matter - John G Matter Favorites Compilation (2026) FLAC Emperor2011 0 28 09-19-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  John Farnham - Whispering Jack (40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) (2026) Emperor2011 0 20 09-19-2026, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  David Bowie - The Shel Talmy Recordings (2026) Emperor2011 0 24 09-18-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)