http://creator.themasoftware.com/
Movieblogarea
hostingpanel
Topliste Download Suche ebook-hell archivx.to warezload.net - Topliste http://bestoflinks.synology.me szene.link LinkBase http://poster.themasoftware crawli download suchmaschine byte

Official Partners

Warez-DDL
ebook-hell
ebook-land
katzdownload
Warez & Scene Links
downtopc
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Billionaire Babe: An Opposites Attract Billionaire Romance - Samantha Skye
#1
[Image: 8f10319511bba8e7a85041fb5e2c60dd.jpg]
epub | 7.39 MB | English | | Author: Samantha Skye | Year: 2024

About ebook: The Billionaire Babe: An Opposites Attract Billionaire Romance

Quote:I am a billionaire heiress, with a father who is arranging my marriage. Yet I am falling for somebody else who is my total opposite.

As I try to cement my foothold in the family business, my friends take me out to forget my worries, and I meet the man who is the definition of grumpy. In fact he manhandles and throws me out of the club.

AJ Steele is as hard as he is strong. An angry wall of muscle who uses his fists to make his money, but the way he throws me in his arms and walks me around like I weigh nothing, has my stomach doing flip flops and my heart pounding.

He is the exact opposite of me in every way. Turns out he is also my savior.

I like a challenge and with my single life almost ripped out from under me, AJ knows exactly how to handle me and is just what I need. But my father isn't the loving man I thought he was, and AJ isn't one to stand back from a fight.

So when my world implodes and the truth comes out I learn exactly what a real man will do for his woman. And what I will do for him in return. Unless the devil catches us first...then we are both in trouble.

Category:Romance, Other Romance Categories, Contemporary Romance, Romantic Fiction Themes, Action and Adventure Romance, Contemporary Romance - General, Glamour & Jet Set Romance, Romance - Rags to Riches/Riches to Rags, Steamy Romance

Code:
https://fikper.com/2X1NIEnutv/
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b5479cebfbc93d004c964b6f52200f78/
Code:
https://filestore.me/mfo53mgays19

Reply
Thanks given by:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cross the Line: A Slow-Burn M/M Cop Romance-Remy GRayson 0DAYDDL 0 43 06-11-2026, 05:25 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Craved by the Cruel Highlander: A Scottish Historical Romance Novel-Bonnie Kimmons 0DAYDDL 0 60 06-11-2026, 05:17 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Convincing Carrie: A BetRayal & Grovel Romance-Rayna Azure 0DAYDDL 0 43 06-11-2026, 04:59 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Cordially Not Invited: An Enemies to Lovers Romance - Whitney G. 0DAYDDL 0 41 06-11-2026, 04:57 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Convincing Carrie: A BetRayal & Grovel Romance-Rayna Azure AD-TEAM 0 57 06-11-2026, 04:56 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM
  A Romance Reader's Cookbook Seductive Recipes Inspired by the Books You Love to Read Emperor2011 0 57 06-10-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Bryson: BWWM, Cowboy, Pregnancy, Billionaire Romance - Katie Dowe, BWWM Club 0DAYDDL 0 66 06-07-2026, 09:58 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Breaking New Ice: A Grumpy Sunshine Hockey Romance-Evie Keaton 0DAYDDL 0 38 06-07-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Breaking the Ice Queen: A Lesbian/Sapphic Ice Queen Romance - Grace Parkes 0DAYDDL 0 42 06-07-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Breaking New Ice: A Grumpy Sunshine Hockey Romance-Evie Keaton AD-TEAM 0 51 06-07-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)