http://creator.themasoftware.com/
Movieblogarea
hostingpanel
Topliste Download Suche ebook-hell archivx.to warezload.net - Topliste http://bestoflinks.synology.me szene.link LinkBase http://poster.themasoftware crawli download suchmaschine byte

Official Partners

Warez-DDL
ebook-hell
ebook-land
katzdownload
Warez & Scene Links
downtopc
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maksim: A Dark Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance - Nicole Cypher
#1
[Image: 271c22b33151f8265e83a35c7de0f772.jpg]
epub | 8.62 MB | English | | Author: Nicole Cypher | Year: 2024

About ebook: Maksim: A Dark Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance

Quote:I wanted to be a wife. Instead, they made me a whore.

Uprooted, thousands of kilometers and an ocean away from home, I came to America to be with my fiancé, but the universe-and the Petrov Bratva-had other plans.

Instead of a proverbial chariot taking me to meet my Prince Charming once I arrived, I was met with a loaded gun and thrown into a semi-truck full of unfortunate souls with stories like my own.

Now, as if it can't get any worse, I'm not sold. I'm gifted to a Bratva lieutenant who doesn't even want me. A man more despicable than any I've ever known. A liar. A manipulator. An arrogant, tactless, narcissist too selfish to ever care for anyone but himself.

I hate him. Despise him.

But what will happen when circumstances change, danger lurks, and I need him?

A note from Nicole:
Maksim is an 18+ enemies to lovers captive mafia romance set in the world of the Las Vegas Petrov Bratva that contains graphic scenes of violence and full consent adult situations. No other books need to be read to enjoy this standalone. Enjoy!

Category:Romance, Contemporary Romance, Romantic Fiction Themes, Contemporary Romance - General, Contemporary Romantic Suspense, Romance - Captured, Indentured, and Enslaved, Romance - Unforeseen and Unlikely Loves, Steamy Romance

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4e5c79b4d4ad0d901d280f8b1ab98040/
Code:
https://filestore.me/hlaumx19xr6o

Reply
Thanks given by:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Light and Dark Muslims in Italy Emperor2011 0 108 06-30-2026, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Useful Enemies Islam and The Ottoman Empire in Western Political Thought, 1450 - 1750 Emperor2011 0 132 06-22-2026, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Dark Politics The Personality of Politicians and the Future of Democracy Emperor2011 0 123 06-19-2026, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Pasta for the People A joyful cookbook for pasta lovers Emperor2011 0 58 06-13-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Cross the Line: A Slow-Burn M/M Cop Romance-Remy GRayson 0DAYDDL 0 49 06-11-2026, 05:25 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Craved by the Cruel Highlander: A Scottish Historical Romance Novel-Bonnie Kimmons 0DAYDDL 0 69 06-11-2026, 05:17 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Convincing Carrie: A BetRayal & Grovel Romance-Rayna Azure 0DAYDDL 0 54 06-11-2026, 04:59 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Cordially Not Invited: An Enemies to Lovers Romance - Whitney G. 0DAYDDL 0 51 06-11-2026, 04:57 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Convincing Carrie: A BetRayal & Grovel Romance-Rayna Azure AD-TEAM 0 65 06-11-2026, 04:56 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM
  A Romance Reader's Cookbook Seductive Recipes Inspired by the Books You Love to Read Emperor2011 0 64 06-10-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)