08-02-2024, 06:47 PM
[center]![[Image: 5b16d137acd486f57e187605f84d8483.jpg]](https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0801/83/5b16d137acd486f57e187605f84d8483.jpg)
Published 8/2024
Created by Ebenezer Aledu
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 40 Lectures ( 9h 5m ) | Size: 5.75 GB
[/center]
[center]
Mastering User-Centered Design: Essentials of Wireframing, Prototyping, Usability Testing, UX Laws and Principles
[/center]
What you'll learn:
Foundations of UI/UX Design
Get hands-on experience with industry-standard tools like Figma, Miro
Understanding and conducting in-depth user research and create detailed personas
Build interactive prototypes to test your designs
Requirements:
No prior knowledge required
Description:
I started my UIUX journey with watching YouTube videos, but I didn't really get a full grasp of it not until I invested in myself and bought a course online.. So I know what I am saying. Like this course would, it pushed me into discoveries and hands on experience that helped me unlock my potential as a UI/UX designer with Excellence.This comprehensive course is designed to help refine your skills and achieve new heights of Brilliance, whether you are a beginner eager to enter the field or an intermediate designer looking to refine their skillsWhat You'll Learn:The foundations of User experience and User Interface DesignMastering Design Tools like Figma, miro, whimsical, Abode XDUser-Centered DesignPrototyping and PresentationReal-World ProjectsWhy Choose This Course?Hands-On Learning: Gain practical skills through interactive lessons and projects.Comprehensive Coverage: From the basics to advanced techniques, this course covers everything you need to know.Career-Ready Skills: Equip yourself with the knowledge and portfolio needed to land your dream job in UI/UX design.Enroll Today!Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your design skills and make a lasting impact in the digital world. Start your journey towards becoming an exceptional UI/UX designer.
Who this course is for:
Beginners eager to enter the field and intermediate designers looking to refine their skills
Homepage
![[Image: 5b16d137acd486f57e187605f84d8483.jpg]](https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0801/83/5b16d137acd486f57e187605f84d8483.jpg)
Published 8/2024
Created by Ebenezer Aledu
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 40 Lectures ( 9h 5m ) | Size: 5.75 GB
[/center]
[center]
Mastering User-Centered Design: Essentials of Wireframing, Prototyping, Usability Testing, UX Laws and Principles
[/center]
What you'll learn:
Foundations of UI/UX Design
Get hands-on experience with industry-standard tools like Figma, Miro
Understanding and conducting in-depth user research and create detailed personas
Build interactive prototypes to test your designs
Requirements:
No prior knowledge required
Description:
I started my UIUX journey with watching YouTube videos, but I didn't really get a full grasp of it not until I invested in myself and bought a course online.. So I know what I am saying. Like this course would, it pushed me into discoveries and hands on experience that helped me unlock my potential as a UI/UX designer with Excellence.This comprehensive course is designed to help refine your skills and achieve new heights of Brilliance, whether you are a beginner eager to enter the field or an intermediate designer looking to refine their skillsWhat You'll Learn:The foundations of User experience and User Interface DesignMastering Design Tools like Figma, miro, whimsical, Abode XDUser-Centered DesignPrototyping and PresentationReal-World ProjectsWhy Choose This Course?Hands-On Learning: Gain practical skills through interactive lessons and projects.Comprehensive Coverage: From the basics to advanced techniques, this course covers everything you need to know.Career-Ready Skills: Equip yourself with the knowledge and portfolio needed to land your dream job in UI/UX design.Enroll Today!Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your design skills and make a lasting impact in the digital world. Start your journey towards becoming an exceptional UI/UX designer.
Who this course is for:
Beginners eager to enter the field and intermediate designers looking to refine their skills
Homepage
Quote:Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
https://rapidgator.net/file/7f283831e230...1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/29991551ebed...2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8ad57daa013e...3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bad1e23efcaf...4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e7e6453cb868...5.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/68d1e9bac1c7...6.rar.html
https://ddownload.com/7d49nf8a5vsk/UIUX_....part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/yzd8st9g08bd/UIUX_....part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/rvdlbe0rx5c6/UIUX_....part3.rar
https://ddownload.com/qawgqr8l8jyj/UIUX_....part4.rar
https://ddownload.com/0mduwwb8ta9u/UIUX_....part5.rar
https://ddownload.com/xts6yl4ed37f/UIUX_....part6.rar















