http://creator.themasoftware.com/
Movieblogarea
hostingpanel
Topliste Download Suche ebook-hell archivx.to warezload.net - Topliste http://bestoflinks.synology.me szene.link LinkBase http://poster.themasoftware crawli download suchmaschine byte

Official Partners

Warez-DDL
ebook-hell
ebook-land
katzdownload
Warez & Scene Links
downtopc
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Summer Nights and Fireflies - S.L. Sterling
#1
[Image: 778fbb55703df33e51be8e7454704aa6.jpg]
epub | 7.54 MB | English | | Author: S.L. Sterling | Year: 2024

About ebook: Summer Nights and Fireflies (The Happy Holidates Series, #3)

Quote:Blind dates aren't my thing. Never were. However, when Liam and Maya tell me they have the perfect woman for me, I'm intrigued.

Who do they think is perfect? Maya's best friend Bexley. I'll admit, she's right. She's sexy as hell. A firecracker. One I'd love to make explode. but there is only one problem, I don't do relationships.

Why don't I do them? I'll tell you why. I'd been in love once, back in high school. So much so that when she got pregnant our senior year, I wasn't upset or worried. We were meant to be. Two months later, the night of graduation, she lay dead on a slab inside the city morgue. A drunk driver hit her. It was then I'd decided never to love anyone again and I'd managed to keep that promise to myself, until now.

Not a single woman had tempted me the way Bexley does, and she is the exact opposite of the woman I'd first loved. As we get to know one another she shares with me that she also doesn't date. I knew I shouldn't have asked but I did, and once I investigate what she tells me, I can't even bring myself to look at her.

It's clear that my heart wants Bexley because while we're apart she is all I can think about. I just need to figure out how to allow myself to let go of what I know of her past and let her in.

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a0bf6751d1d939ede423327c36708d48/
Code:
https://filestore.me/sz9z369umw8a

Reply
Thanks given by:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motor Trend - Summer 2026 Konstantin 0 143 06-21-2026, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Konstantin
  Allrecipes - Summer 2026 Konstantin 0 135 06-21-2026, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Konstantin
  Bavual The African Heritage Magazine - Summer 2026 Konstantin 0 124 06-21-2026, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Konstantin
  EVERY SUMMER AFTER by Carley Fortune Emperor2011 0 125 06-19-2026, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  A Summer of Second Chances - Carol Thomas 0DAYDDL 0 60 05-31-2026, 08:09 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  A Summer of Second Chances - Carol Thomas AD-TEAM 0 70 05-31-2026, 08:06 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM
  Collected Short Fiction - Bruce Sterling AD-TEAM 0 81 05-20-2026, 12:00 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM
  Collected Short Fiction - Bruce Sterling 0DAYDDL 0 64 05-20-2026, 11:59 AM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  RULES FOR THE SUMMER by Meghan Quinn Emperor2011 0 71 05-16-2026, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  We'll Always Have Summer - Jenny Han AD-TEAM 0 115 03-06-2026, 02:33 AM
Last Post: AD-TEAM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)