12-11-2024, 07:14 AM
The Bachelors - Essential Classics Vol 444 The Bachelors (2024) FLAC
![[Image: c77a63a505634a23bf21e5579a37a429.jpg]](https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/1211/29/c77a63a505634a23bf21e5579a37a429.jpg)
Size: 266.07 MB | Total Duration: 50:57 | Total Tracks: 20
Format: FLAC | 843 Kbps
Album: Essential Classics, Vol. 444: The Bachelors
Artist: The Bachelors
Genre: Pop, Rock
Date/Year: 2024-09-12
Tracklist:
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/bc05a4b0b3ca...MEDIA_.rar
https://ddownload.com/m31mayz51eac/The_B...MEDIA_.rar
![[Image: c77a63a505634a23bf21e5579a37a429.jpg]](https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/1211/29/c77a63a505634a23bf21e5579a37a429.jpg)
Size: 266.07 MB | Total Duration: 50:57 | Total Tracks: 20
Format: FLAC | 843 Kbps
Album: Essential Classics, Vol. 444: The Bachelors
Artist: The Bachelors
Genre: Pop, Rock
Date/Year: 2024-09-12
Tracklist:
Quote:01. I Believe (02:08)
02. The Little White Cloud that Cried (02:08)
03. I Wouldn't Trade You for the World (02:39)
04. Marie (02:15)
05. The Sound of Silence (02:56)
06. The Unicorn (03:22)
07. Faraway Places (02:41)
08. With these Hands (02:22)
09. Moonlight and Roses (02:33)
10. Bachelor Boy (02:20)
11. My Foolish Heart (02:31)
12. I'll Be with You in Apple Blossom Time (02:24)
13. Melody of Love (02:05)
14. Maybe (02:09)
15. Put Your Arma Around Me, Honey (02:16)
16. Ramona (02:34)
17. Erie Canal (02:12)
18. Danny Boy (03:41)
19. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands (02:10)
20. Stay (03:31)
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/bc05a4b0b3ca...MEDIA_.rar
https://ddownload.com/m31mayz51eac/The_B...MEDIA_.rar















