12-18-2024, 06:19 AM
The Poni-Tails - Essential Classics Vol 222 The Poni-Tails (2024) FLAC
![[Image: 90efec6c10e4d610a633037f92e9e1ad.jpg]](https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/1218/ad/90efec6c10e4d610a633037f92e9e1ad.jpg)
Size: 227.53 MB | Total Duration: 51:52 | Total Tracks: 20
Format: FLAC | 699 Kbps
Album: Essential Classics, Vol. 222: The Poni-Tails
Artist: The Poni-Tails
Genre: Pop, Rock
Date/Year: 2024-09-17
Tracklist:
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/1cf42fff1609...MEDIA_.rar
https://ddownload.com/7job8kj14kc0/The_P...MEDIA_.rar
![[Image: 90efec6c10e4d610a633037f92e9e1ad.jpg]](https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/1218/ad/90efec6c10e4d610a633037f92e9e1ad.jpg)
Size: 227.53 MB | Total Duration: 51:52 | Total Tracks: 20
Format: FLAC | 699 Kbps
Album: Essential Classics, Vol. 222: The Poni-Tails
Artist: The Poni-Tails
Genre: Pop, Rock
Date/Year: 2024-09-17
Tracklist:
Quote:01. I'll be Seeing You (02:48)
02. Early to Bed (02:04)
03. Father Time (02:04)
04. Hold Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me (02:15)
05. My Special Angel (02:49)
06. Magic Moments (02:38)
07. Catch a Falling Star (02:27)
08. Moon River (03:21)
09. I Fall to Pieces (02:48)
10. You Belong to Me (03:01)
11. Wild Eyes and Tender Lips (02:00)
12. Omm Pah Polka (02:28)
13. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (02:18)
14. Prisoner of Love (03:27)
15. Close Friends (02:27)
16. I Can't Help It (02:55)
17. Wanted (03:04)
18. When I Fall in Love (02:58)
19. Still in Your Teens (01:33)
20. That Wonderful Someone (02:27)
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/1cf42fff1609...MEDIA_.rar
https://ddownload.com/7job8kj14kc0/The_P...MEDIA_.rar















