http://creator.themasoftware.com/
Movieblogarea
hostingpanel
Topliste Download Suche ebook-hell archivx.to warezload.net - Topliste http://bestoflinks.synology.me szene.link LinkBase http://poster.themasoftware crawli download suchmaschine byte

Official Partners

Warez-DDL
ebook-hell
ebook-land
katzdownload
Warez & Scene Links
downtopc
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crossing the Line - Kelly Jamieson
#1
[Image: 2fd4b2873ab4522c3a1d7e49f9ad5c26.jpg]
epub | 9.46 MB | English| Isbn:9781836336839 | Author: Kelly Jamieson | Year: 2025

Description:
Quote:Discover a BRAND NEW steamy, off-limits Ice hockey sports romance from USA Today bestselling author Kelly Jamieson 'No one does hockey romance like Kelly Jamieson!' Bestselling author, Kate Meader
Rule #1 Do not cross the line with best friend's sister
Ben
On the ice I'm formidable, relentless and I lead by example. Now my coach wants me to step up as Captain - and lead the team off the ice too. But this is my worst nightmare; I'd rather play hockey naked than do any kind of public speaking! To make matters worse, my best friend's sister has shown up out of the blue to live with us temporarily. We have a history... it's awkward, she's starting to invade my fantasies and I can't seem to escape her. But maybe she could be the answer to my problems...
Mabel
Moving in with my brother was not part of my life plan, but I have no choice at the moment. I need to get away and start my life over. I just wish I didn't have to share the condo with Ben. I thought I'd buried my teenage crush, but seeing him all the time has me fascinated with him all over again! But now he's asking for my help to be more outgoing and confident, and basically fake it until he makes it. Sure I can help, but that would mean a lot of time alone. I need to stay strong and resist the obvious temptation...
If you're a fan of Rachel Reid or Elle Kennedy, then you'll definitely enjoy this book. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Perfect for fans of Elle Kennedy! I devoured this in one day. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I couldn't put this book down! It was so good! I laughed, I cried. Can't wait to read more from this author! yall will NOT want to miss this! Kelly absolutely outdid herself on this one ? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Category:Fiction, Romance
Reply
Thanks given by:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hold the Line A Battalion Tested in the Bloodiest Battles of the Western Front Emperor2011 0 58 06-12-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Crossing Oceans - Alex Husb 0DAYDDL 0 48 06-11-2026, 05:34 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Cross the Line: A Slow-Burn M/M Cop Romance-Remy GRayson 0DAYDDL 0 44 06-11-2026, 05:25 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Crossing Continents Global Microhistory from Egypt and the Sudan Emperor2011 0 49 06-09-2026, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Fakers A Top - Secret Tale of Phantoms and Forgeries on the Disinformation Front Line Emperor2011 0 64 05-11-2026, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Linux Foundations Master the Linux Command Line And system Administration Emperor2011 0 66 05-07-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Addicted to Glove: an age gap, surprise pregnancy romance-Kelly Reynolds AD-TEAM 0 64 05-03-2026, 09:55 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM
  Addicted to Glove: an age gap, surprise pregnancy romance-Kelly Reynolds 0DAYDDL 0 61 05-03-2026, 09:39 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Drink Your Garden - Belinda Kelly, Venise Cunningham 0DAYDDL 0 115 01-11-2026, 10:56 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Drink Your Garden - Belinda Kelly, Venise Cunningham AD-TEAM 0 104 01-11-2026, 10:55 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)