http://creator.themasoftware.com/
Movieblogarea
hostingpanel
Topliste Download Suche ebook-hell archivx.to warezload.net - Topliste http://bestoflinks.synology.me szene.link LinkBase http://poster.themasoftware crawli download suchmaschine byte

Official Partners

Warez-DDL
ebook-hell
ebook-land
katzdownload
Warez & Scene Links
downtopc
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Accidental Nanny (All Of You Series.) - Evans, C E
#1
[Image: bfec7f1fd120b86e6b695169e0bcede8.jpg]
epub | 7.04 MB | English| Isbn:9798264742590 | Author: Evans, C E | Year: 2025

Description:
Quote:Mother wants me to marry and create an heir. I'm a busy CEO. I don't have time to date and the last thing I want is a whiny brat to take care of. But Mother insists. To get her off my back, I agreed to meet the three socialites she chose for me. Then I met Ellie.

One paycheck away from being homeless, Eleanor is fired by her ex's jealous new wife. Just when she thinks her day can't get any worse, she witnesses a tragic car accident and rescues an infant. Then she meets his uncle, Millionaire and CEO Andrew Carmichael.

I hired Ellie out of desperation. The more time I spend with her, the more I realize Ellie's more than just my nephew's nanny. Ellie's the kind of woman I can settle down with. Raise children with. I'm finally on board with Mother's plan, but not with any of the socialites Mother has chosen.

But Ellie's not tempted by my wealth or impressed by my connections. She's afraid I'm like her ex-playing house until the right socialite comes along. But she's wrong. I'm not playing. I want forever.
Category:Romance

RapidGator
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7e556534e5dc72ed1a832e02f8113fe4/yxusj.The.Accidental.Nanny.-.C.E.Evans.rar
NitroFlare
DDownload
Code:
https://ddownload.com/cjyrtn5p00q9/yxusj.The.Accidental.Nanny.-.C.E.Evans.rar

Reply
Thanks given by:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Kokoda (Australian Army Campaigns Series) Emperor2011 0 112 06-26-2026, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Functional Analysis (SISSA Springer Series, 7) Emperor2011 0 121 06-24-2026, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Flood by Design (Design Series) Emperor2011 0 120 06-23-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  ERF B, C, CP & E - Series at Work Emperor2011 0 119 06-22-2026, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Leadership Training (Pergamon Flexible Learning Trainer's Workshop Series) Emperor2011 0 125 06-19-2026, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  What Evolution Is (Science Masters Series) Emperor2011 0 60 06-13-2026, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  THE CORRESPONDENT by Virginia Evans Emperor2011 0 51 06-13-2026, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Machine Learning Fundamentals ASQ Pocket Guide series Emperor2011 0 81 06-05-2026, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  All I Wish-A.K. Evans 0DAYDDL 0 75 05-31-2026, 08:32 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Accidental Silver Fox Daddy: An Age Gap Single Dad Romance-Mia Mara 0DAYDDL 0 50 05-31-2026, 08:15 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)