06-02-2026, 03:39 PM
Sloan - B Sides Win Vol 3.2003-2011 (2026)
![[Image: c394f4050481dcea80434445070cd9e5.jpg]](https://i127.fastpic.org/big/2026/0602/e5/c394f4050481dcea80434445070cd9e5.jpg)
Size: 89.53 MB | Total Duration: 38:42 | Total Tracks: 12
Format: MPEG Audio | 320 Kbps
Album: B Sides Win Vol. 3 2003-2011
Artist: Sloan
Genre: Rock
Date/Year: 2026
Tracklist:
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/f8802a7d5b3e...1_2026.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2709E29FBFA2...1_2026.rar
![[Image: c394f4050481dcea80434445070cd9e5.jpg]](https://i127.fastpic.org/big/2026/0602/e5/c394f4050481dcea80434445070cd9e5.jpg)
Size: 89.53 MB | Total Duration: 38:42 | Total Tracks: 12
Format: MPEG Audio | 320 Kbps
Album: B Sides Win Vol. 3 2003-2011
Artist: Sloan
Genre: Rock
Date/Year: 2026
Tracklist:
Quote:01. Step On It, Jean (02:10)
02. Dirty Nails (01:24)
03. Will You Ever Love Me Again? (04:33)
04. All Used Up (02:49)
05. Try To Make It (03:46)
06. I Thought That I Was Ready For You (02:48)
07. Tell Me Something I Don't Know (02:44)
08. Even Though (03:56)
09. The Best Part Of Your Life (04:18)
10. Believe In Me (reprise) (03:57)
11. Then Again (03:19)
12. Jesus Loves Me (02:58)
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/f8802a7d5b3e...1_2026.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2709E29FBFA2...1_2026.rar
















