http://creator.themasoftware.com/
Movieblogarea
hostingpanel
Topliste Download Suche ebook-hell archivx.to warezload.net - Topliste http://bestoflinks.synology.me szene.link LinkBase http://poster.themasoftware crawli download suchmaschine byte

Official Partners

Warez-DDL
ebook-hell
ebook-land
katzdownload
Warez & Scene Links
downtopc
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
THE HERO NEXT DOOR by Martha Raddatz
#1
[Image: 8074cb90aa19d46e7e13d0fd3b119e86.jpg]

THE HERO NEXT DOOR by Martha Raddatz | 32.42 MB

Title: THE HERO NEXT DOOR by Martha Raddatz
Author: Martha Raddatz
Category: Romance, Contemporary
Language: English | 296 Pages | ISBN: 1668093804


Description:
Losing everything was supposed to be the end. It might be the beginning.
I built my life on moving on-new places, new projects, new causes. Make an impact, then keep going. It worked. until a scandal I never saw coming destroyed my reputation-and a house fire took everything else.
Now I'm stranded in a small mountain town with nothing but borrowed clothes and a growing list of problems.
And a firefighter next door who refuses to let me fall apart quietly.
Colter Gibson is everything I'm not-steady, grounded, rooted. A single dad with a protective streak a mile wide and a habit of showing up when it matters most.
Letting him help is supposed to be temporary.
So is staying in Gibson Hollow.
So is the undeniable spark igniting between us.
But the longer I'm here, the more I find something I've never had before-a chance to see the impact of my work up close. and a place that feels like home.
Then the life I lost comes calling-with a chance to take it all back.
And I have to decide.
Do I go back to who I was-
or risk my heart on the one man-and the one town-that make me want to stay?
Perfect for readers who love:
✔ small-town romance
✔ single dad heroes
✔ forced proximity
✔ found family
✔ redemption arcs with emotional depth
In a town that takes care of its own, sometimes you have to learn how to let yourself be one of them.

DOWNLOAD:

https://rapidgator.net/file/235099dbeadf...addatz.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/462225D81B38...addatz.rar
Reply
Thanks given by:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE HERO NEXT DOOR by Martha Raddatz Emperor2011 0 57 06-05-2026, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  The Hero Next Door Stories of Patriotism and Purpose Emperor2011 0 55 05-26-2026, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  The Door to Door Poet My Adventures Across England Emperor2011 0 87 03-08-2026, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Dare to Tease: A doctor hero, friends to lovers romance - Carly Phillips AD-TEAM 0 130 03-05-2026, 08:23 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM
  This Is the Door The Body, Pain, and Faith Emperor2011 0 134 02-25-2026, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  The Haunted House Next Door - Andres Miedoso 0DAYDDL 0 121 11-11-2025, 09:57 AM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  The Haunted House Next Door - Andres Miedoso AD-TEAM 0 142 11-11-2025, 09:57 AM
Last Post: AD-TEAM
  HTML to Hero- Farouk Ahmad 0DAYDDL 0 151 09-26-2025, 07:47 PM
Last Post: 0DAYDDL
  Martha Argerich - The Warner Classics Edition - 2025 Emperor2011 0 182 03-29-2025, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Emperor2011
  Beautiful Exile: The Life of Martha Gellhorn - Catherine Cowles AD-TEAM 0 173 03-24-2025, 06:22 PM
Last Post: AD-TEAM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)