6 hours ago
[Hard Rock] Samson - Survivors 1979 (2026)
![[Image: 0f33b89d4650f37e09436d86fefa4dc4.jpg]](https://i128.fastpic.org/big/2026/1006/c4/0f33b89d4650f37e09436d86fefa4dc4.jpg)
Size: 519.76 MB | Total Duration: 01:16:50 | Total Tracks: 17
Format: FLAC | 904 Kbps
Album: Survivors
Artist: Samson
Genre: Hard Rock
Date/Year: 1979
Tracklist:
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/e5d84b07790f...roccan.rar
https://clicknupload.click/9tlzmohgt12f/...roccan.rar
![[Image: 0f33b89d4650f37e09436d86fefa4dc4.jpg]](https://i128.fastpic.org/big/2026/1006/c4/0f33b89d4650f37e09436d86fefa4dc4.jpg)
Size: 519.76 MB | Total Duration: 01:16:50 | Total Tracks: 17
Format: FLAC | 904 Kbps
Album: Survivors
Artist: Samson
Genre: Hard Rock
Date/Year: 1979
Tracklist:
Quote:01. It's Not As Easy As It Seems (03:05)
02. I Wish I Was The Saddle Of A School Girls Bike (03:03)
03. Big Brother (06:17)
04. Tomorrow Or Yesterday (06:34)
05. Koz (04:23)
06. Six Foot Under (05:13)
07. Inside Out (04:10)
08. Wrong Side Of Time (04:49)
09. Mr Rock'n'roll (04:00)
10. The Shuffle (03:20)
11. It's Not As Easy As It Seems (03:06)
12. I Wish I Was (03:11)
13. Big Brother (05:47)
14. Tomorrow Or Yesterday (05:38)
15. Six Foot Under (05:14)
16. Inside Out (04:14)
17. Wrong Side Of Time (04:46)
DOWNLOAD
https://rapidgator.net/file/e5d84b07790f...roccan.rar
https://clicknupload.click/9tlzmohgt12f/...roccan.rar
















